Sandy's Furniture Blog
FAQ’s about purchasing Sandy’s
July 10, 2014
We have complied a list of our Customer's most frequently asked questions and published the answers for you. We encourage you to call us if you ever have any questions we can answer or concrns we can address! Thank you for choosing Sandy's!
Sandy’s Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a financing plan?
- We have a Sandy’s Furniture Financing Plan that is processed through CITI. When you are in the store to make your purchase, you are welcome to fill out the brief application, which we can process immediately, and we will have your approval in a few short minutes. We offer a 6 month plan with No Interest and No Payments during that first 6 months, which starts from the date your new furniture is delivered. Don’t be shy, please ask any of our sales team members about the plan – it is a great one!
- Why are there no prices on your website?
- Sandy’s Furniture has hundreds of products in our very large showroom but our customers do not have the ability to purchase goods online. Many factors contribute to the price of our furniture, which is always changing, which enables us to give you the best price possible. This makes it very difficult to have accurate pricing online. To make it a little easier all of the pictures on our website have a model number on them – if you use that when you call the store, any one of our sales associates will be able to get you the exact price and inform you of the inventory availability.
- How does your delivery work and what does it cost?
- We will schedule delivery as soon as your furniture is in stock and you have paid the balance of the order. Deliveries in the lower mainland are done from Tuesday to Saturday between 9am and 4pm. Deliveries to Mission, Aldergrove, Chilliwack and Abbotsford are done on Thursdays only. We cannot specify a delivery time because our trucks are routed at the beginning of each day. If you would like a 3 hour time frame for your delivery, please contact our warehouse the morning of your delivery. Our drivers will call you when they are en-route to your home so you will have some notice. Delivery dates are set and cannot be cancelled within 24 hours. A basic delivery charge is $105 including tax, this will include the delivery of the furniture to your house, our drivers will un pack it , put it in the room your request, set it up and remove any packaging. If you would like us to pick up and dispose of your furniture while we are delivering , please let your sales person know. There is a $100 & gst charge for this service and it must be booked at the time the delivery is scheduled.
- Can I order or pay over the phone?
- At Sandy’s we want to make sure we get your order right. We do ask that you come in and confirm your order before we take payment and schedule it for delivery. You will not be able to make your payments over the phone, we must have your signature on the credit card slip and invoice.
- How do I become a Sandy’s Preferred Customer?
- If you visit our webpage (www.sandysfurniture.ca) On the main page, about half way down on the right side, you’ll see “Special Offers” enter your name and email address and you’ll be among the first to receive information about upcoming Sales and Events at Sandy’s.
- Can I pick up my order?
- All of our customers can choose to pick up their order at our warehouse. Our warehouse is located a block from the store and is open everyday until 4PM, except Sunday.
- What is your return policy?
- If there are concerns and you would like to return your purchase please be in contact with a Manager at Sandy’s. Can I cancel my order? If you have purchased something from our inventory, not special orders, you can cancel it prior to your delivery.
- What happened if my merchandise arrives damaged?
- If the merchandise arrives damaged, our drivers will contact us immediately. If it is possible, we will have a replacement piece of furniture out to you as soon as possible (that’s the great thing about having stock in may of the items we carry!)
- Can you deliver outside of the Province or Canada?
- Yes we do! Our warehouse can help you arrange shipping anywhere in the world.
- What is the warranty on my purchase?
- Sandy's follows each manufacturer’s warranty. In most cases the furniture comes with a 2 year warranty, year 1 will cover parts and labour, while year 2 will cover parts only. Your sales person will know the warranty particulars of each manufacturer, or you can contact our Customer Service department. Sandy's employs a full time furniture technician to touch up and repair furniture which allows us to take care of most warranty claims, in house, which speeds up the process for our customers.
- Do you offer an extended warranty on your furniture?
- Yes we have an excellent extended warranty program that will cover the surface of your furniture from marks and stains. The price of the plan varies depending on the number of pieces that you purchase. Please contact a Sales Person for more information.
- Who do I call if I have questions?
- Regarding delivery – the Store, 604.520.0800 Regarding a furniture problem – our Customer Service team 604.520.0800 Regarding your purchase – your Sales Person or a Manager 604.520.0800